Sunday, January 8, 2012

While you are waiting...


 I have not posted our wild hearts for December... Oh well I have the post mostly done- maybe tomorrow. This post is from my small stones blog- During January I am taking part in the River of Stones  



 1. Notice something properly every day.
2. Write it down.

I did that here....



January 8, 2012- Small Stones
together by  Teri H Hoover



Holding hands, the clouds skip across the sky.

  Virginia Tech Drillfield, Blacksburg, VA- Jan 8, 2012 


And then as I finished posting the photo I saw a small heart well actually 3 among the clouds.

 


`

2 comments:

Inger-M said...

Love them, they're brilliant!

Clytie said...

I love your description that the clouds are holding hands and skipping across the sky ... in heart formation!

These are so very beautiful. There are cloud hearts, and blue sky hearts. BEAUTIFUL!!!