Monday, January 9, 2012

December Hearts 2011-... finally some of them anyway!






My sister and I were texting back and forth- she was taking her daughter to hockey practice. I had just told my sister to tell my niece to, "kick some butt- and not end up in the penalty box.". And just then my sister texted back that she had found this small stone with a painted heart.


12-03-2011 by Gina

Not even kidding!
I found this outside as we were walking into the hockey rink! 
The other side says, "life takes us..." 
And the rest is chipped off. 
So I guess you can fill in the rest.


and so we do...















Tree trunk heart from my brother Dan




12-13-2011
A teeny-tiny heart in the tail of the fish shadow



 From my brother Dan






12-17-2011



Sycamore Tree, Virginia Tech Drillfield,-Blacksburg, VA- Dec 17, 2011
One of the lovely old Sycamore tree on the campus of Virginia Tech -





Hiking with Anne





Fixing my daughter-in-laws mittens

Taking a walk with my dog Pepper- she stopped abruptly- there was a tiny pull chain heart AND if you look very carefully at the little dent in the sidewalk by her paw, 
                                    another tiny heart.                                              






6 comments:

Inger-M said...

What a LOVELY collection of hearts! I just love tree heart, and you found so many! But the coffee heart (or I guess it could be hot chocolate) is my yummy favorite!
(Do you also feel conspicuous when you take a photo right down of the ground in front of you? Especially if you're in a crowded street? LOL!)

Inger-M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
undercaws.com said...

These pictures are marvelous, Teri. Your brother's picture has me craving creamy rich deserts. :)

suitablefish said...

what a great collection. I collected stone hearts washed up by the sea at a beach I used to walk while healing. I just asked to find a heart and then nearly every day I'd find one. I think I'll start broadening my heart-view.

suitablefish said...

what a great collection. I collected stone hearts washed up by the sea at a beach I used to walk while healing. I just asked to find a heart and then nearly every day I'd find one. I think I'll start broadening my heart-view.

teri said...

Thanks so much everyone- It is a blessing to find these hearts and a blessing to share them. xo teri