Thursday, October 27, 2011

October Hearts

For all those who have a heart and for all those following  Random Hearts Blogspot






Here are the hearts my sister and I found this month.





bare spot on dog -heart
back side of leaves - heart

log heart

HEART in Atlanta Airport - heart


Cottonwood tree leaf -heart


Shadow in the canyon wall- heart

Rock shop collection- hearts


Las Vegas coaster with ketchup-heart

MORE HEARTS slot machine- hearts


`Faded cross walk - heart
(walking on my way home from church)

5 comments:

Clytie said...

I love your beautiful wild hearts! (And the tame ones too) :=}

I'm trying to pick a favorite, and I can't! Thank you Gina and Teri for sharing your October hearts!

Jessica Prescott said...

how very cool! it's fun to find hearts in everyday life.

bythewobblydumdumtree said...

These are wonderful. Now I feel inadequately observant.

Susannah said...

I love the hearts and even more I love you two for 'seeing' them. Wonderful. :-) x

Dani said...

so beautiful