Sunday, July 10, 2011

Artistic license heart

Artistic license from my main blog -Teri H Hoover Photography


Hahn Horticultural Garden, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg,Va- July 3, 2011


I think I will just say that there is a lot of my creative energy being unleashed upon the world ... just not on my blog at the moment,  July 23 is fast approaching and I am consumed but not overwhelmed. My husband would surely say otherwise. (Our daughter will be married in New Haven CT- )There is a lantern hanging outside from the umbrella with shimmery white tulle with a flickering faux candle inside. You have to test these things. There is a hydrangea in a wine glass on a book with a candle burning on the dining room table - which I just photographed and sent to the grooms mother. She and I are doing the table center pieces together. There is a box of plates, napkins, cups, bottle openers and garbage bags - for the hospitality suite at the hotel.  There is a slideshow of wonderful photos coming together on this very computer that I work on. There is my dress hanging on the closet door frame, and two open suitcases waiting like sentries between the closets.  We are surely doing more than we need- but creativity is spilling out in between quiet walks and moments of prayer. Blessings all. 

No comments: